1 That’s your job
- Close cooperation with the Business Engineers and Software Engineers in Switzerland and Valencia
- Analyse the relationships between processes, structures, data and user interfaces for the ICT solution to be created
- Analyse, validate and document functional and non-functional requirements based on use cases/user stories etc.
- Designing and specifying solutions using prototypes together with the software engineering and UX/UI specialists, etc.
- Assumption of product owner roles and sub-project management possible
- Accompanying the realization and introduction of the specified solutions according to proven methods (Scrum)
- Supporting the project manager and other roles in the project in risk management, test management, scope and change management, etc.
- Build the bridge between the software engineering in Valencia and Switzerland and control the Scrum process
2 The following qualifications are expected
2.1 Technical Requirements:
- Completed studies in business administration, business informatics or computer science
- Proven experience in business analysis or requirements engineering
- Experience in agile development methodologies (Scrum)
- Solid experience with ICT projects
2.2 Minimum Soft Skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- English knowledge B2 level.
- High team orientation.
- Technical Documentation capabilities.
- Be accustomed to working on complex applications.
- Focus on high test coverage.
- Open-minded to new technologies.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Positive and goal-oriented thinking.
- Ability to work even without detailed specifications.
2.3 Desirable Soft Skills
- English knowledge C1 level
- German knowledge would be considered an asset
- Experience in Team Project Coordination.
3 Position conditions
- Flexible working hours
- Health and life insurance included aside of salary
- English and German learning program available
- Attractive location and good accessibility by public transport
- International Offices in Spain, Switzerland and Germany.
- Friendly environment and inspiring teams