1 That’s your job
- New development of Angular Web applications
- Design and development of UX concepts
- Refactoring to Angular Web applications
- Implement responsive designs, accessibility and ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Browser and performance optimization
- Collaboration in professional development
2 The following qualifications are expected
2.1 Technical Requirements:
- 3 years of experience or more in Angular.
- 5 years of experience or more in FE, like Angular Js, Typescript, VueJs
- Experience in building tools: Grandle, Node JS.
- Experience in Design Patterns like: Material, REST API…
- Experience in Agile Software projects: Scrum
- Experience in CI/CD with knowledge in tools like: Jenkins, Bamboo, Azure DevOps…
- Experience in reactive programming (RxJS)
- Experience in Testing Frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine, Protractor…
- Experience in IDE: Webstorm, VsCode
2.2 Minimum Soft Skills:
- English knowledge B2 level.
- High team orientation.
- Technical Documentation capabilities.
- Be accustomed to working on complex applications.
- Focus on high test coverage.
- Open-minded to new technologies.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Positive and goal-oriented thinking.
- Ability to work even without detailed specifications.
2.3 Desirable Soft Skills:
- English knowledge C1 level
- Experience in Team Project Coordination.
3 Position conditions
- Health and life insurance included aside of salary
- English and German learning program available
- Attractive location and good accessibility by public transport
- International Offices in Spain, Switzerland and Germany.
- Friendly environment and inspiring teams