1 That’s your job
- You will take part on projects based on Java technologies integrating Spring Boot and Angular Frontend.
- Development of innovative web applications, using state-of-the-art tools and agile methodologies
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of business analysts, architects, and developers.
- Possibility to be involved in the complete and project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to final delivery
2 The following qualifications are expected
2.1 Technical Requirements:
- 5 years of experience or more in Spring/Spring boot
- Good knowledge of Java Frameworks and related technologies: Adopt OpenJDK, REST/OpenAPI, Spring Boot, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
- Experience with IDE: IntelliJ, Eclipse/STS
- Experience in building tools: Maven, Gradle.
- Experience in microservices
- Experience in event-driven: Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, JMS
- Experience in DB: Hibernate/JPA, Spring-data, transactions
- Experience in CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, pipelines, Azure DevOps
- Experience with: Docker, Kubernetes…
- Experience in Scrum
- Technical requirement taken, analysis and solution design
- Knowledge of a modern FE Framework like Angular, VueJs
2.2 Minimum Soft Skills:
- English knowledge B2 level.
- High team orientation.
- Be accustomed to working on complex applications.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Technical Documentation capabilities.
- Open-minded to new technologies.
- Positive and goal-oriented thinking.
- Ability to work even without detailed specifications, resolutive person
2.3 Desirable Soft Skills:
- English knowledge C1 level
- Experience in Team Project Coordination.
3 Position conditions
- Health and life insurance included aside of salary
- English and German learning program available
- Attractive location and good accessibility by public transport
- International Offices in Spain, Switzerland, Germany.
- Friendly environment and inspiring teams